MVCC Unité pour l'Étude de la Vitesse Critique, Contrôlée par Ordinateur (PC)
The motor must be started to operate the Computer Controlled Critical Speed Investigation Unit, "MVCC".
Some phenomena that appear in mechanical systems, such as vibration, self-centering and resonance in rotary shafts, can be clearly demonstrated with the Computer Controlled Critical Speed Investigation Unit, "MVCC".
The operation of the "MVCC" unit begins with the start-up of a variable speed motor controlled from the computer. By increasing the power delivered, the motor will spin faster and a shaft elastically coupled to the motor will vibrate with greater or lesser amplitude.
The rotation of the motor is transmitted through an elastic coupling to a fixed support with a mandrel. From this support, the rotation is transmitted to the fixed axis.
Different supports and one or two masses that allow for determining some conditions or others are placed along the shaft. Two articulated bearings, which can be placed at any point along the shaft, are included.
The vibrations are registered by two displacement sensors. Both can be placed at a right-angle shape, allowing the representation of the rotary shaft motion in function of a complete reduction. It can also be placed on both masses to measure the natural shape of the vibrating rotary shaft.
This Computer Controlled Unit is supplied with the EDIBON Computer Control System (SCADA), and includes: The unit itself + a Control Interface Box + a Data Acquisition Board + Computer Control, Data Acquisition and Data Management Software Packages, for controlling the process and all parameters involved in the process.
Des exercices et pratiques guidées
EXERCICES GUIDÉS INCLUS DANS LE MANUEL
- Study of the bending oscillation on a simply loaded rotor shaft at various speeds.
- Study of the critical speed on a simply loaded rotor shaft.
- Study of the critical speed on a double loaded rotor shaft.
- Study of the critical speed on a shaft with cantilever load.
- Study of vibrations on a rotor shaft in an oscilloscope.
PLUS D'EXERCICES PRATIQUES À EFFECTUER AVEC CETTE ÉQUIPEMENT
- Demonstration of basic whirling on a shaft.
- Study of the resonance on a rotor shaft.
- Study of self-centering of a rotor shaft.
- Sensors calibration.
- Many students view results simultaneously. To view all results in real time in the classroom by means of a projector or an electronic whiteboard.
- Open Control, Multicontrol and Real Time Control. This unit allows intrinsically and/or extrinsically to change the span, gains, proportional, integral, derivative parameters, etc, in real time.
- The Computer Control System with SCADA allows a real industrial simulation.
- This unit is totally safe as uses mechanical, electrical/electronic, and software safety devices.
- This unit can be used for doing applied research.
- This unit can be used for giving training courses to Industries even to other Technical Education Institutions.
- Control of the MVCC unit process through the control interface box without the computer.
- Visualization of all the sensors values used in the MVCC unit process.