HTRC Turbine à Réaction Expérimentale, Contrôlée par Ordinateur (PC)
The Computer Controlled Experimental Reaction Turbine (PC), "HTRC", designed by EDIBON, consists of a small-scale reaction turbine, which is driven by compressed air and allows the study of its operating characteristics.
The Experimental Reaction Turbine, Computer Controlled (PC), "HTRC", allows to study the characteristics of operation of a small scale reaction turbine.
This unit includes suitable instrumentation to measure the main parameters:
- There is a pressure sensor at the turbine’s fluid inlet that measures the admission pressure, a sensor that determines the speed of the turbine’s axis, a flow sensor for the outlet air and two temperature sensors for the turbine’s inlet and outlet air.
- It also includes a band brake connected to a load cell to vary the load transmitted to the turbine through a connecting device.
This unit allows to determine the operation characteristics of this type of turbine, the hydraulic and mechanical efficiency curves, to obtain the hydraulic and mechanical power, etc.
This Computer Controlled Unit is supplied with the EDIBON Computer Control System (SCADA), and includes: The unit itself + a Control Interface Box + a Data Acquisition Board + Computer Control, Data Acquisition and Data Management Software Packages, for controlling the process and all parameters involved in the process.
Des exercices et pratiques guidées
EXERCICES GUIDÉS INCLUS DANS LE MANUEL
- Determination of the operative characteristics of a reaction turbine.
- Obtaining the hydraulic and mechanical powers.
- Obtaining the efficiency of the turbine.
- Production of torque/speed and power/speed curves.
- Sensors calibration.
PLUS D'EXERCICES PRATIQUES À EFFECTUER AVEC CETTE ÉQUIPEMENT
- Many students view results simultaneously. To view all results in real time in the classroom by means of a projector or an electronic whiteboard.
- Open Control, Multicontrol and Real Time Control. This unit allows intrinsically and/or extrinsically to change the span, gains, proportional, integral, derivative parameters, etc, in real time.
- The Computer Control System with SCADA and PID Control allow a real industrial simulation.
- This unit is totally safe as uses mechanical, electrical and electronic, and software safety devices.
- This unit can be used for doing applied research.
- This unit can be used for giving training courses to Industries even to other Technical Education Institutions.
- Control of the HTRC unit process through the control interface box without the computer.
- Visualization of all the sensors values used in the HTRC unit process.
- By using PLC-PI additional 19 more exercises can be done.
- Several other exercises can be done and designed by the user.