BS3 Module d´Essai de Pression
The Pressure Test Module has been designed to teach the use and applications of this kind of sensors measurement systems. It shows the different pressure measurement techniques.
The Pressure Test Module has been designed to teach the use and applications of this kind of sensors measurement systems. It shows the different pressure measurement techniques.On the left upper side of the module there is a pressure chamber with several sensors adjusted to measure the pressure changes inside the chamber. Next to the pressure chamber on the left side there is a relay activates a compressor that gives the system pressure.
There are a compressor and a manometer connected next to the regulating valve with which the pressure chamber maximum pressure can be adjusted.On both sides of the pressure chamber there are two diaphragms where displacement sensors are connected and some strain gauges that detect the diaphragm distortion as the pressure rises.
- Linear positioning sensor (potentiometer).
- LVDT sensor.
- Differential pressure sensor with hole board system.
- Strain gauges.
- Manometric pressure sensor.
- Absolute pressure sensor.
Des exercices et pratiques guidées
EXERCICES GUIDÉS INCLUS DANS LE MANUEL
- Use of linear positioning sensor (potentiometer) to detect the displacement produced by a diaphragm expansion caused by the air pressure.
- Use of a LVDT as an element to measure the diaphragm distortion that is consequence of the pressure inside the pressure chamber.
- Differential pressure sensor with hole-board system. Use of a differential pressure sensor of the semiconductor type to measure the pressure fall in a hole-board system.
- Strain gauges. To detect objects using an infrared sensor by light beam interruption.
- Measure the pressure in the chamber, using two different types of sensors (manometric and absolute pressure sensor).
- Strain gauges for measuring deformations: their resistance changes as the diaphragm expands due to the pressure coming from the pressure chamber.