AEL-AD14 Application de Portier Automatique (Audio et Vidéo)
The Audio and Video Entry Phone Application, "AEL-AD14", has been designed by Edibon in order to show the functionality of this kind of entryphone.
The Audio and Video Door Station Application, "AEL-AD14", has been designed by EDIBON to show the functionality of an audio and video door entry system.
The video entry phone is a stand-alone intercom application system used to manage calls made at the entrance to a building with access controlled by audiovisual communication between the inside and outside. The most important feature of video entry phone is that it enables the person indoors to identify the visitor and, if they wish, engage in conversation and/or open the door to allow access to the person calling.
This application consists of a series of modules that allow the students to understand how to work the main elements of the Door Station Application (Audio and Video), "AEL-AD14". Video entry phone, video camera, door opener and video-interphone power supply module are devices located in panels with safety connectors in order to the students take experience cabling and testing these type of elements.
Des exercices et pratiques guidées
EXERCICES GUIDÉS INCLUS DANS LE MANUEL
- Verification of the operation of the main power supply.
- Checking the working of the video-interphone power supply.
- Wiring the supplying telephone, video entry phone and door opener.
- Real application of an audio and video entry phone system.
- Checking the communication between video interphone and telephone.
- Verification of the operation of the door opener with the telephone.