AEL-AD15B Application de Contrôle de Position
The Basic Position Control Application, "AEL-AD15B", is designed to study different types of position sensors and their possible applications.
The Position Control Application, "AEL-AD15B", is designed to study different types of position sensors and their possible applications. For that propose, this application includes the following sensors: a PNP type inductive sensor, which works with DC and detects metals in a specific distance range, a capacity proximity sensor, to detect both metals and no metals and other inductive sensor, which works with AC and detects any metal.
The application also includes three pilot-lights to check the working of these sensors, which can be used in several industrial processes, such as water level detection in a tank, or to control objects in an assembly line, etc. With this application, the student will acquire some practical ideas about the operation of these devices.
Des exercices et pratiques guidées
EXERCICES GUIDÉS INCLUS DANS LE MANUEL
- Checking and measuring on of the main power supply.
- Checking the working of the auxiliary power supply.
- Checking the operation of the inductive sensor type PNP.
- Checking the operation of the capacitive sensor.
- Checking the operation of the AC inductive sensor.
- Body detection tests with the different types of sensors and materials.
- Real applications of a detection system.