AEL-KNX2 Application de Contrôle de Chauffage KNX/EIB
The KNX/EIB Heating Control Application, "AEL-KNX2", has been designed by Edibon to show the users the most important KNX elementsused in the most advanced heating control installations.
The KNX/EIB Heating Control Application, "AEL-KNX2", has been designed by Edibon to show the users the most important KNX elementsused in the most advanced heating control installations. Temperature control is carried out through temperature sensors and actuators thatenable/disable the boiler with a constant integrated close loop control.
The purpose of the AEL-KNX2 is to give the students a complete practical and theoretical training in the installations and programmingof the most important KNX elements focused in heating control systems, characteristic of sensors, actuators, study of energy consumptionwith these heating control systems, etc.
To take a maximum experience with the KNX/EIB Heating Control Application is very recommendable to acquire the rest of the KNX offeredby Edibon: AEL-KNX1, AEL-KNX3, AEL-KNX4 and AEL-KNX5. The combination of all these applications allows the student to design acomplete intelligent bus system implemented by a KNX System.
In addition, this application requires the ETS latest generation KNX software to program different scenes, import of KNX projects, settingof sensors and actuators, etc.
Des exercices et pratiques guidées
EXERCICES GUIDÉS INCLUS DANS LE MANUEL
- Study of the fundamental of a KNX/EIB installation BUS.
- Programming of temperature sensor and actuators through ETS software for room temperature control.
- Study of temperature control against disturbances variables.
- Study of preparation and installation methods of a KNX/EIB project.
- Study how the instruction is transferred to adequate the temperature.
PLUS D'EXERCICES PRATIQUES À EFFECTUER AVEC CETTE ÉQUIPEMENT
Some practical possibilities with recommended elements:
- Observe the operation of the valve against control instruction.
- Checking the heat regulation.
- Presence control for the appropriate operation of heating controller.
- Programming the touch panel according to different scenes.
- Checking all parameters in the touch panel.
- Centralized control of the main configurations in the touch panel.
- Extending a bus system through a single-line topology.
- Manual control over the main actuators.
- Study of the weather conditions control against disturbances variables.