AEL-KNX1 Application de Contrôle d'Obturation KNX/EIB
The KNX/EIB Shutter Control Application, "AEL-KNX1", has been designed by Edibon to show the users the working of shutter control, intended to improve the energy efficiency and the comfort of their occupants.
The KNX/EIB Shutter Control Application, "AEL-KNX1", has been designed by Edibon to show the users the working of shutter control, intended to improve the energy efficiency and the comfort of their occupants. Blind and shutter control can be done manually through switches or automatically with a constant close loop control with which the shutter and blind position is automatically adapted. These two methods allow us to get energy savings whenever the KNX devices are programmed properly.
The purpose of the AEL-KNX1 is to give the students a complete practical and theoretical training in the installations and programming of the most important KNX elements focused in blind and shutter control systems, characteristic of sensors, actuators, etc. KNX shutter actuators are responsible for carrying interior blinds or curtains at the appropriate level dynamically to obtain or avoid direct solar radiation through shading depending on temperature in each season.
KNX Weather Station is able to measure different variables useful in establishing energy efficiency actions and control strategies. Knowing precisely the outside temperature, if it is day or night, automatic summer/winter adaption, if it’s raining, wind speed, solar azimuth and the level of external brightness is very useful for efficient programming blinds and internal blinds motorized in a building.
KNX Room Controllers are responsible for providing user control of blinds and shutters, with its keypads and displays representing states with the position of the blind and monitoring all the variables sent by the weather station.
Thanks to these three control elements can be established control policies, based on automatic controls and simultaneously give all control to the user if they want to change before specific situations.
To take a maximum experience with the KNX/EIB Shutter Control Application is very recommendable to acquire the rest of the KNX offered by Edibon: AEL-KNX2, AEL-KNX3, AEL-KNX4 and AEL-KNX5. The combination of all these applications allow the student to design a complete intelligent bus system implemented by a KNX System.
In addition, this application requires the ETS latest generation KNX software to program different scenes, import of KNX projects, setting of sensors and actuators, etc.
Des exercices et pratiques guidées
EXERCICES GUIDÉS INCLUS DANS LE MANUEL
- Study of the fundamentals of a KNX/EIB installation BUS.
- Programming of on-off smart switches to demonstrate KNX/EIB switching operations.
- Programming of switching for lights control.
- Study of preparation and installation methods of a KNX/EIB project.
- Utilization of conventional switches in a KNX/EIB project.
- Programming of the control of shutter and curtains.
- Programming the 3 way switching equivalent circuit.
PLUS D'EXERCICES PRATIQUES À EFFECTUER AVEC CETTE ÉQUIPEMENT
Some practical possibilities with additional and recommended modules:
- Programming the touch panel according to different scenes.
- Checking all parameters in the touch panel.
- Centralized control of the main configurations in the touch panel.
- Extending a bus system through a single-line topology.
- Manual control over the main actuators.
- Study of the weather conditions control against disturbances variables.
- Programming of lighting regulation control.