TECNEL Computer Controlled Teaching Unit for the Study of Power Electronics (with IGBTS)
TECNEL is a Unit with Computer Control and Data Acquisition System designed to study the basis of Power Electronics.
TECNEL is a Unit with Computer Control and Data Acquisition System designed to study the basis of Power Electronics. It allows students to study: AC/DC, DC/AC, DC/DC, AC/AC converters.
Basically, it consists of three modules of power electronics elements: diodes, thyristors and IGBTS.
Exercises and guided practices
GUIDED PRACTICAL EXERCISES INCLUDED IN THE MANUAL
- Single phase half-wave rectifier with load R.
- Single phase half-wave rectifier with load R-L.
- Single-phase half-wave rectifier with R-L load with free wheeling diode (FWD).
- Single-phase full-wave rectifier.
- Three-phase half-wave uncontrolled rectifier.
- Three-phase full-wave uncontrolled rectifier.
- Single-phase half-wave controlled rectifier.
- Single-phase full-wave controlled rectifier.
- Single-phase full-wave controlled rectifier with a DC motor.
- Three-phase full-wave completely controlled.
- Single-phase semi-controlled rectifier.
- Three-phase full-wave semi-controlled rectifier.
- Single-phase square-wave inverter.
- Single-phase displaced-phase inverter.
- Single-phase inverter. PWM control.
- Three-phase inverter. PWM control with R load and R-L load.
- Three-phase inverter. PWM control with AC motor.
- Alternating regulators: R and R-L load.
- Asynchronous three-motor with rotor in short circuit (squirrel cage).