- PLC itself. We can offer any brand (Siemens, Allen Bradley, Panasonic, Omron, etc), as standard and any other PLC manufacturer quoted “case by case”.
- PLC box. EDIBON own design.
- PLC Electronic Interface (already supplied with any EDIBON SCADA unit).
- PLC Software, speciﬁc for any process. 100% EDIBON design, particular for any process.
EDIBON has designed about 1,500 SCADA units since 1988 and has been improving every year. Most of EDIBON units use SCADA technology and whenever the process can accept SCADA.
All EDIBON Teaching and Research units using SCADA can be expanded as follows at any time by the client doing much more practices and increasing the knowledge in different ﬁelds:
System with NI CompactRIO
Monitoring with HMI
Powered by NI LabVIEW™
Instruction Software System
Simulation, Powered by NI LabVIEW™
Acquisition and Control
- Calibration faults software.
- Measurement faults software.
- No sensors linealibility faults software.
- Sensors wrong connections faults software.
- Actuators inverted response faults software for analog and digital signals.
- Actuators response software when wrong values faults.
- Actuators response soft when signals are off faults.
PLCHMI - IIoT local/remote Control and Monitoring with HMI
PLCs, in many applications, are supplied with the HMI (Human Machine Interface) with the purpose of monitoring and controlling the industrial process locally.
- Compact interface based on an industrial programmable logic controller (PLC).
- Portable touch screen with human-machine interface (HMI) to provide local or remote control (interface and HMI connection via Ethernet cable).
- Possibility to operate simultaneously from HMI and PC.
- Possibility to migrate the HMI software application to smart devices, such as smartphones, tablets, etc. for remote control.
ELK - EDIBON Software Development KIT, Powered by NI LabVIEW™
1,000 units (software packages) available.
This software package allows the expansion of the SCADA system to:
- Perform research by changing the algorithms of any SCADA process.
- Design your own software for this particular process.
- Work with unlimited parameter values.
- Design your own control (ON/OFF; PID, PWM, Cascade, etc.).
- Manage the Data Acquisition and process it.
- Read and act on the process, in real time.
- Real time calculation.
- Data logging.
EMAK - EDIBON Matlab Kit
EDIBON MATLAB® Kit , “EMAK”, is a software package, based on MATLAB® and Simulink® environment, offered as an optional item together with EDIBON TECHNICAL TEACHING EQUIPMENT.
The combination of these software with EDIBON UNITS results in one of the most powerful learning tools in terms of the study, analysis, interpretation and modeling of real systems.
ESN - EDIBON Scada-Net
All EDIBON SCADAs are linked through a local network all students computers are linked, allowing many students to work at the same time and in the same place (Classroom – Laboratory).
EDIBON offers two ESN options:
- Mini ESN: One unit, many students.
- ESN: Many units, many students
ECL - EDIBON Cloud Learning
ECL allows to one or several EDIBON Teaching and Research Units in one place to be operated by one or several students from another place.
The students can perform the practical exercises from three possible places:
- Another laboratory.
- Their home.
- Their mobile phone.
1,500 units (software packages) available.
The ICAI Software can be used with “ALL” EDIBON units using SCADA. The complete ICAI software is formed by the following individual software packages as:
- Teacher Soft for controlling the complete classroom by the teacher.
- Student/Unit Soft related with any particular unit.
- Calculation Software.
- Report Analysis and Process Software.
- Graphics and Trends Software.
- Class Management Software.
- Practices Exercises Evaluation Software.
- Test Evaluation Software.
- Multimedia Software.
- Edited Custom Made Software.
- Aided Evaluation by Teacher and Student Software.
EMSK - EDIBON Development KIT for Circuits Simulation, Powered by NI LabVIEW™
Introduction to programming in a practical way with EDIBON UNITS.
Real hardware development environment with NI LabVIEW ™ at R&D levels in engineering.
EMSK offers a complete solution to create, test and analyze your own electronic and electrical circuit designs.
MSAC - Modular System for Acquisition and Control
With the Modular Acquisition and Control System, "MSAC", students perform experiments that clearly show them the laws of Hydraulics, Newton's laws, the law of conservation of energy, etc. and acquire a valuable experience in the use of instruments and tools in a natural, pleasant and uncomplicated way.
MSAC can work with units from the Mechanics and Fluid Mechanics areas.