The Interactive Computer Aided Instruction Software, "ICAI", is a software to HELP the teacher and the student to carry out the practices incorporating all the novelties included in each of the three system packages.
The Interactive Computer Aided Instruction Software, "ICAI", incorporates distance learning into the curriculum in response to one of the instructor’s main tasks, providing the students the right tools to learn by themselves in the most efficient and painless way.
The Interactive Computer Aided Instruction Software, "ICAI", helps both the teacher and the students.
- It helps the teachers by:
- Scheduling their classes and tasks easily.
- Checking in real time what any student is doing and enabling the instructors to teach faster and more efficiently.
- Supervising the students understanding progress and level, questions and answers as well as the whole class evolution.
- Ensuring more individual attention.
- Adapting the learning patterns.
- Reducing the preparation time for lessons.
- Teaching easily.
- It helps the students by:
- Enabling them to understand the operation of any EDIBON Teaching Unit and the principles involved easily. This software can be used for all manual computer controlled EDIBON SCADA units.
- Providing them modern tools so that they are able to get clear ideas and quick understanding.
- Saving time.