The EDIBON Data Acquisition System and Virtual Instrumentation, "EDAS/VIS", designed by EDIBON, is an acquisition and control system suitable for EDIBON electronics and communications units that do not have supervision, control and data acquisition by themselves.
With in the "EDAS/VIS" reference we must differentiate between two possible versions available:
- The EDIBON Data Acquisition System and Virtual Instrumentation (speed: 250,000 samples/s), "EDAS/VIS-0.25". With this system we will achieve a sampling capacity of 250,000 samples/second.
- The EDIBON Data Acquisition System and Virtual Instrumentation (speed: 1,250,000 samples/s), "EDAS/VIS-1.25". With this system we will achieve a sampling capacity of 1,250,000 samples/second.
Both systems are composed of analog inputs, analog outputs, digital inputs/outputs, potentiometers and switches, allowing together with the software to perform the following functions:
- Function generator.
- Spectrum analyzer.
- Transient analyzer.
- Logic generator.
When you purchase either of these references, "EDAS/VIS-0.25" or "EDAS/VIS-1.25", different levels are offered to allow the teacher to correctly assign the different practical exercises:
- The basic level is prepared for the capture and storage of the data that the student will process and work on later.
- The medium level allows the student to use graphical tools that allow him, in real time, to visualize the experiment.
- Finally, there is an advanced level specially designed for the capture and calibration of all the sensors of the unit.