The purpose of this application is to demonstrate the importance of energy storage in isolated environments. In this case, it is a sophisticated application in charge of storing kinetic energy through a flywheel. It has a bidirectional inverter that allows you to take energy from the micro grid and then return it in specific moments of need. The advantage of this type of applications is that, since they are power electronics (bidirectional inverter), they have a high response speed. In this way, power plants such as hydroelectric or wind have enough time to react to sudden changes in demand.
PWP-FE Centrale Électrique à Volant d'Inertie et à Stockage d'Énergie
The purpose of this application is to demonstrate the importance of energy storage in isolated environments. In this case, it is a sophisticated application in charge of storing kinetic energy through a flywheel.
Des exercices et pratiques guidées
PLUS D'EXERCICES PRATIQUES À EFFECTUER AVEC CETTE ÉQUIPEMENT
- Study of the different components of the flywheel energy storage system.
- Setting of the frequency regulator, acceleration curves of the induction motor and inertia disk.
- Measurement of power consumption during inertia disc loading.
- Setting of the energy regeneration module.
- Measurement of the energy regenerated by the inertia disk.
- Relationship between the electrical and mechanical parameters of the inertia disk.
- Calculation of the performance of the flywheel regeneration system.
- Display of the power consumption curves of the flywheel.
- Display of the energy regeneration curves injected into the grid.