AEL-TPTC Application de Construction d'un Transformateur Triphasé
The Three-Phase Transformer Construction Kit "AEL-TPTC" has been designed to show the students how a three-phase transformer is constructed step by step.
The Three-Phase Transformer Construction Kit "AEL-TPTC" has been designed to show the students how a three-phase transformer is constructed step by step. This application is provided with different parts of a three-phase transformer and the students will learn the manufacture processes.
Additionally it is recommended to acquire the power supply, winding machine and multimeter. On this way the students can manufacture themselves new coils and test the power transformer.
Des exercices et pratiques guidées
EXERCICES GUIDÉS INCLUS DANS LE MANUEL
- Step by step construction of a three-phase transformer.
- Study of different parts of a three-phase transformer.
PLUS D'EXERCICES PRATIQUES À EFFECTUER AVEC CETTE ÉQUIPEMENT
- Measurement of the transformer coils.
- Testing of the three-phase transformer after the construction.
- Measurement of the different voltages in the primary and secondary wounds.
- Designing different types of coils using a winding machine.