FM Set pour l'Application d'étude de la Mécanique
The Mechanics Study Set, "FM", allows us to study movements that normally, would take hours and hours of calculations in a fast and simple way in the mechanical area, besides corroborating the theoretical results of other simpler ones.
The Mechanics Study Set, "FM", allows us to study movements that normally, would take hours and hours of calculations in a fast and simple way in the mechanical area, besides corroborating the theoretical results of other simpler ones. For this purpose, the latest technology is used when detecting and locating objects, based on artificial vision. This allows us to determine the position of the object to be studied within a limited enclosure, which will lead to the subsequent obtaining of magnitudes of the movement, such as velocities and accelerations.
It is typical to study different situations such as inclined planes, free falls, parabolic movements, pendulums, etc. in a simple way by applying theoretical concepts. However, it is not so easy to study movements different from these, with variable accelerations, inhomogeneous slopes, with friction effects, etc.
Des exercices et pratiques guidées
EXERCICES GUIDÉS INCLUS DANS LE MANUEL
- Calibration of the cameras.
- Guided horizontal movement analysis.
- Inclined plane movement analysis.
- Simple damped pendulum analysis.
- Circular damped pendulum movement analysis.
- All those of level 1.
- Calibration of the chambers.
IMPORTANT: The teacher can use his own elements, so these practical possibilities are NEARLY UNLIMITED.
PLUS D'EXERCICES PRATIQUES À EFFECTUER AVEC CETTE ÉQUIPEMENT
- Many students view results simultaneously. To view all results in real time in the classroom by means of a projector or an electronic whiteboard.
- Open Control, Multicontrol and Real Time Control. This unit allows intrinsically and/or extrinsically to change the span, gains, proportional, integral, derivative parameters, etc, in real time.
- The Computer Control System with SCADA allows a real industrial simulation.
- This unit is totally safe as uses mechanical, electrical/electronic, and software safety devices.
- This unit can be used for doing applied research.
- This unit can be used for giving training courses to Industries even to other Technical Education Institutions.
- Control of the FM unit process through the control interface box without the computer.
- Visualization of all the sensors values used in the FM unit process.
- Several other exercises can be done and designed by the user.