AEL-AD1A Robbery Alarm Advanced Application
The Robbery Alarm Application, "AEL-AD1A", is designed with the aim to show different burglar alarms to the students.
The Robbery Alarm Advanced Application, "AEL-AD1A", is designed with the aim to show different burglar alarms to the students. This application is composed of the next types of sensors: glass break detector and motion sensors.
The application also includes alarms that can be activated by the previous sensors. These alarms are: indoor siren with adjustable volume and three pilot lights. All these alarms can be controlled by a central application, allowing the students to simulate different scenes and understand the operation of these devices.
Exercises and guided practices
GUIDED PRACTICAL EXERCISES INCLUDED IN THE MANUAL
- Checking and measuring on the main power supply.
- Checking the working of the auxiliary power supply.
- Using the pilot lights as visual alarms.
- Using the siren as visual and acoustic alarm.
- Using the glass break detector to activate alarms.
- Using the infrared sensors to motion detection and activation of alarms.
- Manage the working of the alarms with the central station.
- Simulate real situations and combine the different types of sensors with the alarms.