AEL-AD3B Fire Alarm Application
The Basic Fire Alarm Application, "AEL-AD3B", is designed with the aim to study different types of fire alarms.
The Fire Alarm Application, "AEL-AD3B", is designed with the aim to study different types of fire alarms. This application includes several types of sensors and one alarm. The sensors included are a smoke detector and an ionized air detector.
These sensors activate the indoor siren. All of these devices are controlled by a fire alarm station with battery, just in case the fire damages the electrical system. This application will be used by students to simulate several situations caused by fires and study the operation of each device.
Exercises and guided practices
GUIDED PRACTICAL EXERCISES INCLUDED IN THE MANUAL
- Checking and measuring the main power supply.
- Checking the working of the auxiliary power supply.
- Checking the operation and control of the Fire Alarm Station.
- Simulate situations in two safety zones managed by the Fire Alarm Station.
- Checking the operation of the air ionization sensor.
- Checking the operation of the smoke detector.
- Combine the two sensors managed by the fire alarm station to activate the indoor siren.