AEL-EGMG24 Motor-Generator Group
The AEL-EGMG24 Motor-Generator Group has been designed by Edibon in order to study the behavior of permanent magnet alternator with main motor control.
The Motor-Generator Group, "AEL-EGMG24" application has been designed by EDIBON in order to study the behavior of permanent magnet alternator with main motor control.
With this application, the student will be able to train the permanent magnet synchronous generator, wire the generator-motor group, analyze the power factor, observe the relationship between speed and voltage, study the behavior without load and check the drop voltage when the user connects resistive, inductive and capacitive loads.
Exercises and guided practices
GUIDED PRACTICAL EXERCISES INCLUDED IN THE MANUAL
- Wiring of the motor-generator group.
- Commissioning of the Frequency Controller.
- Adjusting the necessary values in the frequency controller.
- Adjusting the rotation direction.
- Adjusting the start function.
- Frequency/speed control of permanent magnet synchronous generator.
- Study of voltage control generation.
- Study of electrical generator with no load.
- Study of drop voltage with resistive load.
- Study of drop voltage with inductive load.
- Study of drop voltage with capacitive load.
- Study of power factor.
- Study of electrical generator with different power factors.
- Study of the voltage versus speed of the permanent magnet synchronous generator.