AEL-AD6A Luminosity Control Application
The Luminosity Control Application, "AEL-AD6A" is an application designed to study how a luminosity control application works.
The Luminosity Control Application, "AEL-AD6A" is an application designed to study how a luminosity control application works. This unit consists of different modules such as switches with lights, fluorescent lamps, halogen lamps, presence and movement sensor, etc.
These modules allow the students to acquire experience wiring of lighting automation circuits and circuit-switched.
This application has a motion sensor that can be connected to the lighting circuit to realice different automations. Besides, through thisunit, the student can study different cabling made in these installations.
Exercises and guided practices
GUIDED PRACTICAL EXERCISES INCLUDED IN THE MANUAL
- Checking the domestic main power supply.
- Light control from a switch.
- Light control from two devices.
- Control of fluorescent tube with different control circuits.
- Study the control of the luminosity of a halogen lamp.
- Study the control of the luminosity of an incandescent lamp through a voltage electronic regulator.
- Variation of the luminous intensity.
- Switching control of the lamp using a movement sensor.