AEL-AD13 Entry Phone Application
The Entry Phone Application, ",AEL-AD13",, ,has been designed by Edibon in order to show the functionality of an entry phone system.
The Entry Phone Application, "AEL-AD13", has been designed by Edibon in order to show the functionality of an entry phone system.
The AEL-AD13 consists of a series of modules that allow the students to understand how the main elements of the entry phone systems work. Phone, door opener, interphone and phones power supply are devices included in this application, and the safety connectors which it is easier to learn the wiring and take experience with these kinds of installations.
Exercises and guided practices
GUIDED PRACTICAL EXERCISES INCLUDED IN THE MANUAL
- Checking and measuring on the Domestic Power Supply.
- Checking the working of the Phones Power Supply.
- Wiring the supplying of phone, interphone and the door opener.
- Real application of an automatic audio entryphone system.
- Checking the working of the door opener with the telephone.
- Checking the communication between the telephone and interphone.