FME22 Venturi, Bernoulli and Cavitation Unit
This module is designed for demonstrating some practical possibilities with the Venturi’s tube.
The Venturi, Bernoulli and Cavitation unit, "FME22", has been designed by EDIBON to demonstrate some of the practical possibilities that can be achieved with a Venturi tube.
This unit is designed for demonstrating some practical possibilities with the Venturi’s tube. This Venturi is made of transparent methacrylate for a better visualization.
It consist of a circular transverse section Venturi tube with six taps (Divergent/Convergent). Being transparent, it gives a better visualization of the cavitation phenomenon.
It includes a manometer and a vacuum gauge, as well as five manometric tubes.
Exercises and guided practices
GUIDED PRACTICAL EXERCISES INCLUDED IN THE MANUAL
- How to fill the manometric tubes.
- Flow calculation.
- Determination of the exact section in Venturi’s tube. Bernoulli’s theorem study.
- Cavitation study.
- Pressure reduction in a tank.
- Aspiration pump.
- Aspiration pump for mixing two liquids.
- Using for air and water mixing.