AEL-MED Industrial Installations Monitoring Application
The Industrial Installations Monitoring Application, "AEL-MED", has been designed by EDIBON with the objective of introducing the consumption supervision of industrial installations.
The Industrial Installations Monitoring Application, "AEL-MED", has been designed by EDIBON with the objective of introducing the consumption supervision of industrial installations. For that, the application contains the next modules: a main power supply, an alternate current voltmeter, an alternate current ammeter, a frequency meter to check the quality of the service or detect interferences, a network analyzer with active and reactive power consumption, this allow us to calculate for example the power factor in each instant, an hour counter and a four position selector to measure different points. With all of this elemnts is possible to supervise an industrial installation and announce the students the different kinds of devices used for these purposes.
Exercises and guided practices
GUIDED PRACTICAL EXERCISES INCLUDED IN THE MANUAL
- Measurement of voltage and current in the installations.
- Measurement of the energy consumption, both active and reactive, and calculate the power factor of the installations.
- Registry of hours of service.
- Development of remote measurement stations.
MORE PRACTICAL EXERCISES TO BE DONE WITH THE UNIT
- Several other exercises can be done and designed by the user.