AEL-ESAT Fault Simulation Application in Three Phase Transformers
The Fault Simulation Trainer in Transformers ,AEL-ESAT, has been designed by Edibon to simulate non-destructive faults in three-phase transformers and application of diagnostic and localization techniques.
The Fault Simulation Trainer in Transformers "AEL-ESAT", has been designed by Edibon to simulate non-destructive faults in three-phase transformers and application of diagnostic and localization techniques.
This trainer allows simulating different breakdowns that can usually take place in in three-phase transformers, such as: Phase loss detection, power supply loss detection, short-circuited turn-coil detection, open coil detection, short-circuit between different phase coils detection and ground derivation detection.
All this simulations are carried out by the AEL-ESAT trainer, which has a circuit control that realices the failures randomly.
Exercises and guided practices
GUIDED PRACTICAL EXERCISES INCLUDED IN THE MANUAL
- Detection of fault on a phase.
- Detection of fault on the supply voltage.
- Coils with turns in short circuit.
- Measurement the resistance of the windings.
- Detection of open-ended coil.
- Detection of short circuit in coils from different phase.
- Measurement the resistance between coils from different phases.
- Detection of ground fault.
- Measurement of the insulation resistance.