FME13 Centrifugal Pump Characteristics
The module has a centrifugal pump with similar characteristics to the one in the Hydraulics Bench (FME00) and the Basic Hydraulic Feed System (FME00/B).
The module has a centrifugal pump with similar characteristics tothe one in the Hydraulics Bench (FME00) and the Basic HydraulicFeed System (FME00/B). It is armed with two Bourdon-type pressuremanometers placed at the pump’s inlet and outlet. There is anotherone in the discharge accessory supplied with the module.
The pump is driven by a three-phase asynchronous motor whosespeed can be varied by a speed variator.
The module has visualization display that allows to know the r.p.m.And the power consumed.
It is included a discharge accessory, with manometer, flow controlvalve and diffuser.
The variator’s control panel allows to vary the pump speed and thestart.
Exercises and guided practices
GUIDED PRACTICAL EXERCISES INCLUDED IN THE MANUAL
- Obtaining of the curves H (Q), N (Q), Eff% (Q) of a centrifugalpump.
- Making of the map of a centrifugal pump.
- Representation of the adimensional curves H*, N* and rpm*.
- Series coupling of two pumps of similar characteristics.
- Series coupling of two pumps of different characteristics.
- Parallel coupling of two pumps of similar characteristics.
- Parallel coupling of two pumps of different characteristics.