The Robbery Alarm Application, “AEL-AD1B”, is designed with the aim to show different burglar alarms to the students. This application is composed of the next types of sensors: glass break detector and motion sensors. The application also includes alarms that can be activated by the previous sensors.
These alarms are: indoor siren with adjustable volume and three pilot lights. The Burglar Alarm Center, included in the Robbery Alarm Advanced Application, “AEL-AD1A”, is not included in this application. With this application the students can simulate different scenes and understand the operation of these devices.
- Checking and measuring of the main power supply.
- Checking the working of the auxiliary power supply.
- Checking the operation of the pilot lights, used as visual alarms.
- Checking the operation of the siren, used as visual and acoustic alarm.
- Checking the operation of the glass break detector.
- Checking the operation of the infrared sensors.
- Simulate real situations and combine the different types of sensors with the alarms.