The Remote Control Application Via Telephone, "AEL-AD40", is designed to study the operation of a remote control system via telephone, in other words, for the remote control of sensors, alarms, etc. installed in a house, office, etc. With this application, the user can simulate real situations, such as a flooding, a gas leakage, an intrusion or other accident detected by sensors, which trigger an alarm. In that case, the system cuts off the supply and warns the user.
Then, through dialing codes, the user can take decisions on the system. To make this possible, the application includes a control module to connect the rest of detection modules to control them, and a telephone to introduce the dialing codes.
- Checking and measuring on the main power supply.
- Configuration of the Basic Control Module.
- Control the simulation of the flooding detector through the Basic Control Module.
- Control the simulation of the gas detector through the Basic Control Module.
- Control the simulation of the motion detector through the Basic Control Module.