The Flooding Control Aplication, "AEL-AD22", has been designed by EDIBON to know and study the operation of the most common flooding control systems.
This application has two parts:
- On one side, there is a water tank divided into two parts: one to simulate flooding and the other for evacuation. Between these two parts there is a solenoid valve that allows the exchange of water between the two tanks by means of a pump.
- The other part of the application includes of two flood detectors (one of which can be embedded in a wall), a module of pilot lights that can be activated by the sensors and an indoor siren.
Therefore, this application allows the student to learn about the operation of flooding control systems.
- Checking and measuring on the main power supply.
- Checking the working of the auxiliary power supply.
- Checking the working of pilot-lights by connecting as visual alarms.
- Checking the working of the built-in power supply.
- Checking the operation of the flooding detector.
- Checking the operation of the built-in flood detector.
- Checking the operation of the sire, used as visual and acoustic alarm.
- Simulate floods and evacuations with the water tank and the electrovalve.