The Position Control Application, "AEL-AD15B", is designed to study different types of position sensors and their possible applications. For that propose, this application includes the following sensors: a PNP type inductive sensor, which works with DC and detects metals in a specific distance range, a capacity proximity sensor, to detect both metals and no metals and other inductive sensor, which works with AC and detects any metal.
The application also includes three pilot-lights to check the working of these sensors, which can be used in several industrial processes, such as water level detection in a tank, or to control objects in an assembly line, etc. With this application, the student will acquire some practical ideas about the operation of these devices.
- Checking and measuring on of the main power supply.
- Checking the working of the auxiliary power supply.
- Checking the operation of the inductive sensor type PNP.
- Checking the operation of the capacitive sensor.
- Checking the operation of the AC inductive sensor.
- Body detection tests with the different types of sensors and materials.
- Real applications of a detection system.