The Motor Management Relays Trainer, "AEL-MMRT", has been designed by Edibon in order to study the behavior of three-phase induction motors when they are managed with a PLC.
This trainer allows the students learning the main operations and programs (through the PLC), in order to carry out different functions such as direct starting, star-delta starting, starting with a frequency controller, forward/reverse operation, countercurrent breaking, and protection relays management.
- Studying of configuration of various motor protection systems.
- Studying of motor protection switches.
- Studying of motor protection relays.
- Studying of thermistor protection circuits.
- Load protection for disconnecting the power supply to the motor.
- Configuration and operation of the installation (commissioning software and hardware).
- Programming the main functions through PLC software: Direct starter motor, start-delta starting, starting of polarity-switchable motors, etc.
- Measurement of power and RMS values.
- Loads Experiments.