The Electrical Machines Control through Frequency Controller Application, "AEL-EMCF", has been designed by EDIBON to instruct the student in managing of frequency controllers for the control of three phase induction electrical machines.
This application offers the possibility to study the commissioning of the frequency controller by programming basic functions such as the adjusting of the rotation direction parameter, starting/stopping functions, the frequency commutation parameter, programming the nominal voltage, nominal current, nominal frequency, etc. Besides, the user can study the operational performance, measuring power and RMS and realize different experiments with loads through to the Eddy Current Brake, "FRECP".
- Wiring the Asynchronous Three-Phase Motor of Squirrel Cage.
- Adjusting the necessary values in the frequency controller to put in operation the induction motor.
- Adjusting the rotation direction.
- Adjusting the start function.
- Adjusting the frequency commutation, nominal voltage, nominal current, nominal frequency, etc.
- Study the operational performance in the frequency controller.
- Measuring power and RMS.
- Realize different experiments with loads.
- U/f function optimization.
- Study of acceleration and deceleration ramps.
- Study of stopping methods of a motor.
- Study of power factor and efficient improvement.