The Electrotechnics Application (Motors), "AEL-AI13-C", has been designed by EDIBON to study different motor types: single-phase induction motor with starting and running capacitor, universal motor, three-phase squirrel cage induction motor.
This application allows the user to acquire basic concepts with respect to the magnetic and electric flow relation easily. It includes the elements required for the study of the Electric Magnetic Field (EMF) and several motors in order to analyze its response when are configured in different ways.
- Checking the operation of the Industrial Main Power Supply (N-ALI01).
- Checking the operation of the Power Supply (N-ALI10).
- Electric energy into mechanic energy conversion.
- Mechanic energy into electric energy conversion.
- Electric energy into magnetic energy conversion.
- Magnetic induction: Lenz’s Law.
- Wiring and put into operation a Single-Phase Motor.
- Single-phase motor basic operations.
- Wiring and put into operation a Universal Motor.
- Universal Motor basic operations.
- Wiring and put into operation a Squirrel-Cage Three-Phase Motor.
- Squirrel-Cage Three-Phase Motor basic operations.
- Study of the electromagnetism in different materials.