TIVEB. Jacketed Vessel Heat Exchanger for TICB: Allows the study of heat transfer between hot water flowing through a jacket and the cold water contained in a vessel.
- Global balance of energy in the heat exchanger and losses study.
- Determination of the exchanger effectiveness. NTU Method.
- Influence of the flow on the heat transfer. Calculation of the number of Reynolds.
- Influence of the vessel stirring on the heat transfer when operating in batches.
- Influence of the vessel's water volume on the heat transfer when operating in batches.