Extended Concentric Tube Heat Exchanger for TICC: It has been designed to study the heat transfer between hot water flowing through an internal tube and cold water flowing through the annular area between the internal and the external tubes.
- Global energy balance in the heat exchanger and the study of losses.
- Exchanger effectiveness determination. NTU Method.
- Study of the heat transfer under counter-current and co-current flow conditions.
- Flow influence on the heat transfer. Reynolds number calculation.
- Control system: Temperature sensors calibration.
- Control system: Flow sensors calibration.
- Study of the hysteresis of the flow sensor.