Extended Plate Heat Exchanger for TICC: It has been designed to study the heat transfer between hot water and cold water flowing through alternate channels formed between parallel plates.
- Global energy balance in the heat exchanger and the study of losses.
- Exchanger effectiveness determination. NTU Method.
- Study of the heat transfer under counter-current and co-current flow conditions.
- Flow influence on the heat transfer. Reynolds number calculation.
- Control system: Temperature sensors calibration.
- Control system: Flow sensors calibration.
- Study of the hysteresis of the flow sensor.