The Electrotechnics Application focused on RLC Circuits, "AEL-AI13-A", is designed with the aim to understand the working and the purposes of RLC circuits. For that, this application have a set of resistors, inductances and capacitors with different values in order to implement some different kinds of circuits.
In addition this application has a rectifier made with diodes to check how the circuit responds in face of different voltage waves or to construct harmonics filters with different frequency bands. Thus, the student can learn about RLC circuits and their wiring.
- Resistance measurement.
- Resistors in series association.
- Resistors in parallel association.
- Coils in series association.
- Coils in parallel association.
- Capacity measurement of a capacitor.
- Capacitors series association.
- Capacitors parallel association.
- Charge analysis of a capacitor.
- Discharge analysis of a capacitor.
- Calcule the time constant of a filter.
- Analysis of a RL circuit in series.
- Analysis of a RL circuit in parallel.
- Analysis of a RC circuit in series.
- Analysis of a RC circuit in parallel.
- Low-pass filter.
- High-pass filter.
- Star/delta transformation.
- Delta/star transformation.