The Basic Luminosity Control Application, "AEL-AD6B", has been designed by EDIBON to study how a luminosity control application works. This unit is composed by several modules in order to carry out practices related to switching circuits to control different lamps.
Through this application, the student can understand different cabling made in the lightning systems.
- Checking the domestic main power supply.
- Light control from a switch.
- Light control from two devices.
- Variation of the luminous intensity: halogen and incandescent lamp.
- Association of elements: series and parallel.