The Lighting Application with Timer Switch, "AEL-AD5", is designed with the aim to show the working of timer switches and other lightingswitches.
This application is formed by the following modules:
- A timed switch.
- A module with a switch.
- Commutators group.
- A bell pushbutton.
- Two modules with two incandescent lamps each one.
- A low consumption fluorescent module.
With all of these devices thestudent can learn the working of timed switches applied to lighting, and simulate different situations to apply the automatic timed lightingand learn the wiring of these kinds of installations.
- Indentify and measuring on the main power supply.
- Adjusting the opening time of the timed switch.
- Checking the working of the application with the incandescent lamps module.
- Checking the working of the application with the low consumption fluorescents module.