The Heating Control Application, "AEL-AD9A", has been designed by Edibon to study how a heating control application works.
This application allows the students understand the control logic of a thermostat and it offers the possibility of work with a heating thermostat and with a thermostat for heating or refrigeration.
The AEL-AD9A includes lamps and bells in order to simulate the behavior of an air conditioning system.
- Identification of the elements of the main power supply domestic.
- Checking the domestic main power supply.
- Checking relays.
- Checking the thermostat for heating and tests.
- Checking the thermostat for heating and refrigeration, and tests.
- Test with several temperatures and green light.
- Test with several temperatures and red light.
- Test with several temperatures and the bell.
- Test with several temperatures, red light and the bell.
- Test with several temperatures, green light and the bell.