The "AE-PLC-RFID" is a workstation with RFID identification system. The workstation can write, read and rewrite information in the pieces using the RFID technology. The "AE-PLC-RFID" includes a conveyor system to transport the incoming piece to the RFID identification area.
The "AE-PLC-RFID" workstation is designed to work with a programmable logic controller, PLC. The PLC receives the signals of the RFID header to read and write the work pieces with the RFID tag attached.
Required element to operate with the "AE-PLC-RFID" unit:
- SAC. Silent Air Compressor Unit.
At least one of the following elements is required to work with the "AE-PLC-RFID" unit:
- AE-PLC-PAN-UB. PANASONIC PLC Base Unit.
- AE-PLC-SIE-UB. SIEMENS PLC Base Unit.
- AE-PLC-OMR-UB. OMRON PLC Base Unit.
- AE-PLC-MIT-UB. MITSUBISHI PLC Base Unit.
- AE-PLC-AB-UB. ALLEN BRADLEY PLC Base Unit.
- AE-PLC-SCH-UB. SCHNEIDER PLC Base Unit.
The "AE-PLC-RFID" is an independent workstation that can work alone or in conjunction with other workstation to make up a complete Flexible Manufacturing system*.
*The Flexible manufacturing systems product list is available at "Flexible Manufacturing Systems (FMS)" area of the general catalogue.