GUIDED PRACTICAL EXERCISES INCLUDED IN THE MANUAL
- Study of deflection of curved bars.
- Determination of the horizontal and vertical displacements at the free end of various curved bars when subject to single concentrated loads.
- Study of the different types of bars geometry and for different positions.
- Measurement of the horizontal and vertical displacements produced at the free end of the curved bar.
- Effect of the load value in the bar response.
- Effect of the bar morphological characteristics in its response to the load.