M16/KIT Electric Networks Kit
Exercises and guided practices
GUIDED PRACTICAL EXERCISES INCLUDED IN THE MANUAL
- Calculation of the internal resistance of a continuous source.
- Error study in an internal resistance.
- Internal resistance calculation of an alternating source.
- Power transferred by a DC source to load.
- Power transferred to a load by an AC source.
- DC+DC assembly.
- Error study in the circuit, DC assembly.
- DC+AC assembly.
- Thévenin and Norton equivalent circuits. Conversion. Kirchoff’s laws.
- Application of the Superposition theorem.
- Error study in the Superposition circuit. Component values modifications.
- Resistance measurement between terminals. Delta| configurations.
- Calibration of a Wheatstone bridge fed by a DC source.
- Error study in the Wheatstone bridge circuit.
- Wheatstone bridge calibration fed by an AC source.