MECA4 Dynamics Experiments
Dynamics is the part of Mechanics that analyzes the motion of an element or mechanism caused by a force.
Dynamics is the part of Mechanics that analyzes the motion of an element or mechanism caused by a force. Thus the study is concentrated on the basic laws of Dynamics.
Exercises and guided practices
GUIDED PRACTICAL EXERCISES INCLUDED IN THE MANUAL
- Spring balance. To verify that the extension of a coiled spring is proportional to the load applied, to show the principle of a spring balance.
- Simple pendulum. To show that the time of a simple pendulum depends only on the length of the pendulum, and to determine the value of the force of gravity using a simple pendulum.
- Kinetic and potential energy. Analysis of some features of kinetic and potential energy and to show that energy exists, that is may be transformed, and that it may be "stored" and "given back".
- Inertia. The wheel. To find the energy stores in a wheel by supplying a known quantity of energy.
- Centrifugal force. Demonstration of the laws of the centrifugal force.