AEL-AD28A Complete Home Automation Application with ZigBee Wireless Protocol
The Complete Home Automation Application with ZigBee Wireless Protocol, ,AEL-AD28A,, is a cutting-edge home automation application.
The Complete Home Automation Application with ZigBee Wireless Protocol, "AEL-AD28A", is a cutting-edge home automation application.
It consists of a set of modules designed to cover different areas within the home automation field: emergency simulation system, safety system and energy management system.
Besides, the AEL-AD28A includes software to develop several control configurations depending on the user's needs. Different virtual scenes, including sensors, actuators, energy meters, control relays, etc., can be developed with the software.
The AEL-AD28A is a flexible home automation application, that is to say, the user will be able to develop several programs to simulate different real situations: emergency states, safety conditions and smart energy management. The versatility of the AEL-AD28A is based, to a great extent, on the Zig-Bee communications protocol. One of the main characteristics of this protocol is the fact that it does not need any control wiring, since all sensors and actuators communicate with each other through radio frequency, behaving as nodes and transmitters.
Finally, the AEL-AD28A includes a set of practical exercises that allow the student to learn the different possibilities that current home automation systems offer from the safety, energy control and home automation points of view.
Exercises and guided practices
GUIDED PRACTICAL EXERCISES INCLUDED IN THE MANUAL
- Control and program the maximum consumption accumulated by the loads.
- Program the inputs and outputs of the panel and control them wirelessly.
- Design and wiring of an automatic lighting control system.
- Design and wiring a burglar alarm using the intrusion and motion sensors with the buzzer.
- Design a temperature control system.
- Design and wiring a gas leakages control system and a fire alarm.
- Fire simulation to activate the water solenoid valve through the wireless smoke detector module.
- Combine all home electric modules and control them wirelessly.