The Logical Control Operations Application, "AEL-CM1", has been designed by EDIBON to study basic logics operations using timers, push-button, signaling lamps, contactors, thermal relays and combinations of them used in the industrial world.
This application allows the students acquire knowledge about how carry out different logic wirings with several relays and circuit breakers. The user will learn a lot of control logics, for example "OR" and "AND" logic, locking systems, etc.
These control logic are very much used in the industry to automate processes or other operations, such as starting of motors.
This application includes all necessary elements for programming the basics control logic and lamps which show the circuit breakers state.
- Checking the working of the main power supply.
- Checking the working of the auxiliary power supply.
- Checking the working of lamps.
- Signaling of contactor state.
- Logic OR operator in electrical circuits.
- Logic OR operator with locking in electrical circuits.
- Logic AND operator in electrical circuits.
- Sequential operation with contactor and timers.
- Utilization of static timer with excitation delay.