The "RYC-TAR" Air Flow Temperature Control module has been designed to study a practical control system, through the control of an air flow temperature.
The "RYC-TAR" module consists of two main components: the "RYC-TAR" apparatus and the "RYC-TAR" interface box. The "RYC-TAR" apparatus contains all the sensors and actuators such as temperature sensors at different position, axial fan, heater, etc. and the "RYC-TAR" interface box contains all necessary components for power supplying, signal conditioning, etc.
The components are used in conjunction with the "RYC" unit to control the air flux temperature at three different points through the control of the power of the axial fan.
- Characterization of the Air Flow Temperature Control Module (RYC-TAR).
- Air Flow Temperature Control Module (RYC-TAR) with a PID control.
- Many students view results simultaneously.To view all results in real time in the classroom by means of a projector or an electronic whiteboard.
- Open Control, Multicontrol and Real Time Control. This unit allows intrinsically and/or extrinsically to change the span, gains, proportional, integral, derivative parameters, etc. in real time.
- This unit is totally safe as uses mechanical, electrical and electronic, and software safety devices.
- This unit can be used for doing applied research.
- This unit can be used for giving training courses to Industries even to other Technical Education Institutions.
- Control of the RYC-TAR unit process through the control interface box without the computer.
- Visualization of all the sensors values used in the RYC-TAR unit process.
- Several other exercises can be done and designed by the user.