The "RYC-TAG" Water Flow Temperature Control module has been designed to study a practical control system, through the control of water flow temperature.
The "RYC-TAG" module consists of two main components: the "RYC-TAG" apparatus and the "RYC-TAG" interface box. The "RYC-TAG" apparatus contains all the sensors and actuators such as temperature sensor, flow meter, water pump, etc. and the "RYC-TAG" interface box contains all necessary components for power supplying, signal conditioning, etc.
The components are used in conjunction with the "RYC" unit to control the water temperatureof the cold water circuit, through the control of the water flow of the hot water circuit. Both circuits are related by a heat exchanger.
The system allows to insert disturbances manually, through a manual valve that change the water flow of the cold water circuit.
- Caractérisation du module de régulation de la température du flux d’eau (RYC-TAG).
- Contrôle de la température de l’eau avec un contrôle PID.
- Many students view results simultaneously. To view all results in real time in the classroom by means of a projector or an electronic whiteboard.
- Open Control, Multicontrol and Real Time Control. This unit allows intrinsically and/or extrinsically to change the span, gains, proportional, integral, derivative parameters, etc, in real time.
- This unit is totally safe as uses mechanical, electrical and electronic, and software safety devices.
- This unit can be used for doing applied research.
- This unit can be used for giving training courses to Industries even to other Technical Education Institutions.
- Control of the RYC-TAG unit process through the control interface box without the computer.
- Visualization of all the sensors values used in the RYC-TAG unit process.
- Several other exercises can be done and designed by the user.