M1/KIT Direct Current (D.C.) Circuits Kit
Exercises and guided practices
GUIDED PRACTICAL EXERCISES INCLUDED IN THE MANUAL
Measurement managing and checking instruments:
- Electronic instrumentation operation.
- Use of multimeter Study of faults in Resistance circuit.
- Ohm's Law verification
- Power calculation.
Resistors: characteristics and types:
- Resistors measurement.
- Color code.
- Study of Faults in Resistors circuit.
Resistors association and the Wheatstone Bridge:
- Voltage and current measurement in a circuit with resistors connected in series.
- Series/Parallel configuration study.
- The Wheatstone Bridge.
- Study of Fault in Series Resistors circuit.
- Study of Fault in Parallel Resistors circuit.
- Study of Faults in Wheatstone Bridge circuit.
- Kirchoff's first law.
- Kirchoff's second law.
- Fault study using Kirchoff's law