THARA2C/2 Computer Controlled Double Chamber Refrigerator Module
Exercises and guided practices
GUIDED PRACTICAL EXERCISES INCLUDED IN THE MANUAL
- Familiarization with a cooling system and its main components.
- Determination of the inlet power, produced heat and performance coefficient. Air as heat source.
- Series and parallel operation of evaporators.
- Cyclic process on the P-H state diagram.
- Preparation of performances curves of the unit at different inlet and outlet temperatures. Air as a heat source.
- Fault finding and simulation.
- Lay out of the steam compression cycle in a diagram P-H and comparison with the ideal cycle. Air as heat source.
- Familiarization with various expansion elements:Operation with capillary tube.Operation with expansion valve.
- Preparation of the performance curves of the unit based on the properties of the refrigerant and at different condensation and evaporation temperatures. Air as heat source.
- Effects of a cooling load.
MORE PRACTICAL EXERCISES TO BE DONE WITH THE UNIT
- Temperature sensors calibration.
- Pressure sensors calibration.