The Automatic Reactive Power Compensation Application, "AEL-ARPC", has been developed as a complement to Reactive Power Compensation Application, "AEL-RPC", in order to study how the installations compensate the reactive power automatically.
The AEL-ARPC includes an advanced power factor controller module. This module measures the voltage and current values of the grid and calculates the power factor. Such module enables the connection of six stages of capacitors, which enable the regulation of the power factor according to the set value.
Required basic equipment:
- AEL-RPC. Reactive Power Compensation Application.
The AEL-ARPC includes the following modules:
- N-CFP. Advanced Power Factor Controller Module.
- N-CAR19T4D. Three-Phase Digital Capacitor Banks Module.
This application can be extended with the following applications:
- AEL-EECFP. Advanced Power Factor Compensation Application.
- EM-SCADA. Control and Data Acquisition System Software for Electrical Machines, with SCADA.
The application AEL-ARPC can be mounted on rack (option A) or on rail (option B):
This application needs the following racks:
Optionally the AEL-WBR. Electrical Workbench (Rack) can be supplied to place the rack/s.
This application can be mounted on rail.
Optionally the AEL-WBC. Electrical Workbench (Rail) can be supplied to mount the modules.