The Wiring Installation Training, Start-up of DC and AC Motor Drives, "WIT-SDCAC", has been designed by Edibon for the formation at professional-practical level in the field of electrical motors controllers. This application provides the future professionals with knowledge and essential skills on the assembly, installation, wiring and commissioning of industrial electrical motors drives. For this purpose, the application includes a specific manual in which is explained, at theoretical-practical level, the aspects concerning to the installation procedures of these devices.
- Components and electrical devices installation in the electrical cabinet.
- Feeder wiring in the electrical cabinet.
- Wiring of AC frequency controller, electrical protections and power and control circuits.
- Programming and commissioning of frequency controller.
- Programming of acceleration time with the frequency controller.
- Programming of deceleration time with the frequency controller.
- Frequency/speed control with the AC frequency controller.
Some practical exercises with the recommended accessories:
- Wiring of the PLC to the frequency controller for maneuvers automation.
- Programming of the PLC according to the requirements of the installation.
- Wiring of electronic soft starter for motors.
- Configuration and commissioning of electronic soft starter for AC motors.
- Wiring of DC motor controller.
- Wiring of DC motor to the DC motor controller.
- Torque/speed control of the DC motor with the DC controller.
- Wiring of AC motor manual starters.
- Wiring of the blower and analysis of the energy consumption.
- Coupling of the flywheel and anlysis of the energy consumption.
- Several other exercises can be done and designed by the user.