The Wiring Installation Training, AC and DC Motor Drivess application, "WIT-MDRV", has been designed by EDIBON for the formation at professional-practical level in the field of electrical motors controllers.
This application will equip future professionals with the essential knowledge and skills on the assembly, installation, wiring and commissioning of industrial electric motor controllers. It also offers the possibility of learning the different methods of starting electric motors, which will be conditioned by the controllers used. For this purpose, the application includes a specific manual in which the aspects concerning to the installation procedures of these devices are explained at a theoretical and a practical level.
- Components and electrical devices installation in the electricalcabinet.
- Feeder wiring in the electrical cabinet.
- Wiring of AC frequency controller, electrical protections andpower and control circuits.
- Programming and commissioning of frequency controller.
- Programming of acceleration time with the frequencycontroller.
- Programming of deceleration time with the frequencycontroller.
- Frequency/speed control with the AC frequency controller.
- Wiring of electronic soft starter for motors.
- Configuration and commissioning of electronic soft starter forAC motors.
- Wiring of DC motor controller.
- Wiring of DC motor to the DC motor controller.
- Torque/speed control of the DC motor with the DC controller.
- Wiring of AC motor manual starters.
- Wiring of the PLC to the frequency controller for maneuversautomation (optional).
- Programming of the PLC according to the requirements of theinstallation (optional).
- Several other exercises can be done and designed by the user.